Contact + About
Hi there, nice to meet you! I’m Charlene Chand. If you'd like to reach out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
My life-long goal is to share my knowledge and thoughts about the design industry with everyone. That's why I like to teach, write, and host workshops!
Tidbits about me
- Practices user-centered design through interviews, brainstorms, prototyping, user testing, analyzing data, and iterations
- Loves to meet new people!
- Attacks every challenge with a smile :)
- Team player...Teamwork makes the dream work!
- Regularly talks to and collaborates with
- Design teams and Creative Director
- Product Owners
- Web Developers
- Quality Assurance Team
- Business Development
- Founders and CEOs
- Grew up along the West Coast
- Graduated from Laguna College of Art + Design, BFA in Graphic Design and Digital Media
- Has worked with clients such as
- Toshiba Latin America
- The College Board
- Mossimo, Fashion designer
- Jim Carrey
- The Chuck Jones team
- Roadtrip Nation, an OC-based education company
- Enjoys writing poetry
- Is able to carry an underlying message and story throughout a project
- Extremely detail-oriented...Is that centered?
- Can't sing anything in tune
If you’d like a copy of my resume, please send an email request to email@example.com